Welcome homies to our website! Our SaveTheKingdom team managed to bring you the newest iCloud Activation IOS7 for all the Apple products (iPad/iMac/iPhone [4/4S/5/5S/5C]/etc.). Our software is compatibile to Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and it also works on Linux. We do our best to keep it up to date by doing weekly updates to our softwares based on the suggestions from our trusted testers. Let’s take a look at the software we provide
* iCloud Activation IOS7 screenshot (our software)*
- Works on all Apple products!
- Easy to use, 100% secure and undetectable!
- Works on all operating systems!
- No jailbreak needed!
- Weekly & automatic updates!
- Step 1: Connect your ipHone to your computer using the USB and then click the login button.
- Step 2: Choose your iPhone model and the version of your software.
- Step 3: IMEI ————–>
- Step 4: Click the “Remove” button and wait for the date to be processed.
- Step 5: Close the confirmation window and now click on the “Get information” button to get a new account info.
- Step 6: Complete with the new info (e-mail and password) and then click the “Activate” button.
- Step 7: You are now finished! Enjoy our iCloud Activation IOS7 software!
What is iCloud?
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. launched on October 12, 2011. As of July 2013, the service has 320 million users.
The service allows users to store data such as music and iOS applications on remote computer servers for download to multiple devices such as iOS-based devices running iOS 5 or later, and personal computers running OS X 10.7.2 “Lion” or later, or Microsoft Windows (Windows Vista service pack 2 or later). It also replaces Apple’s MobileMe service, acting as a data syncing center for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, reminders (to-do lists), iWork documents, photos and other data. The service also allows users to wirelessly back up their iOS devices to iCloud instead of manually doing so using iTunes. iCloud data center is located in Maiden, North Carolina.